Informed Technologies India Ltd., brings to the table a unique combination of technology and human intervention. While software exists, it is not enough. Practical realities with regard to data feeds require the knowledge and experience to make judgments about data based on the client’s requirements.
Global Delivery Model (GDM) provides you with an integrated solution of service components – consulting, outsourcing, 24X7 delivery, reporting and support – to address your most intricate outsourcing needs.
With a well-equipped offshore processing facility in India, it is a complete delivery and support model, accessing Informed Technologies India Ltd, s network of resources, technology, facilities, and best-in-class processes to efficiently, consistently, and rapidly address your unique requirement.
Our customized solution based on GDM is jointly built with our experienced team which provides the right solution for you at the right price. Allowing you to do much more with your existing resources, concentrating on developing better products and solutions. Thus adding value to your customers.
- Tagging and Aggregating: During this stage, downloading of source documents takes place. The documents are sorted according to relevance and complexity, and then aggregated at a particular location, at which point they are ready for extraction and data capture.
- Extracting and populating: We use our parsing, extraction, data capture and XML conversion software to accomplish this task. This software is scalable thus it can deal with highly unstructured data specifically to provide ‘as reported’ financials.
- The source documents used for Database development are typically available in multiple, standard data formats including XML, XLS and CSV.
- Populating: Extracted data is then populated into the client specified datasets.
- Data Verification, Validation and Maintenance: Data gets validated as per predefined client-specified business rules. The validated data is maintained and updated through the use of automated rules and rule based analysis of databases. Business Rules specified for any project are automated for processing data, then continuously monitored and adapted for changes requested by the client, for dealing with variability in underlying data sources and regulatory changes.
- Data Transmission: Our clients send the source data to our Production site via FTP. After assessment, processing and “Quality Assurance” is completed as per client requirements, completed files are then sent back to the client electronically, uploading back on the FTP.
CONTROL – End to End Monitoring, Tracking and Reporting
Once source documents are sent to our delivery center, we set up and monitor every step of the data management process. From pre-flighting to the data extraction phase through the final dispatch of the processed information to the client, Informed Technologies India Ltd, is monitoring the progress at all levels.
- Single Point of Contact
- Dedicated team of Data Analysts
- Team Leader per project
- Queries/responses – email notification
- Customized reporting