ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Informed Technologies India Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 certified company by DAS Certification and accredited by NABCB, aim at protecting customers interest by emphasizing that only through quality processes can produce a quality product.
A senior level manager heads Informed-Tech quality management and processes improvement groups. A quality Executive is associated with each Regions Pan India, to offer guidance on the use of Quality Management System and implementation of best practices as well as to review the deliverables with the prime objective of quality assurance, Customer Satisfactions and making the Informed-Tech as Best Service Providing Company.
- We, Informed Technologies India Ltd., are dedicated to consistently delivering high-quality Data and Financial Content that meet our customer’s requirements. Our commitment extends to understanding organizational context, considering the needs and expectations of our customers, and ensuring compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements related to our services.
- Informed Technologies India Ltd, is committed to achieving high levels of productivity by optimizing our operations, streamlining processes, and utilizing our resources efficiently.
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement, through regular training, performance assessments, and feedback mechanisms and encourage all employees to contribute their ideas for enhancing processes, reducing errors, and increasing efficiency.
- We establish clear, measurable performance metrics for all processes. Regular monitoring and reporting ensure that we stay on track to meet our quality objectives.
- Our quality guidelines are binding to all levels of the organization. The assumption of this policy and its implementation is an essential requirement for the achievement of our success.
Objectives/Goals of Quality Departments:
- Providing Trainings to all the Employees and Departments on QMS, ISO and Processes.
- Implementation of best practices pans India to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Conducting Internal Audit and taking corrective/preventive actions.
- Define measurement, analysis for continuously improving and achieving targets/Goals.
- Conducting Operation, departments Audit for continual improvements.